WORKSHOPS ON CYBER CRIME AWARENESS WEEK
1. To aware the general public especially to cover all the villages of the state with 100% of their population, Himachal Pradesh Police is organizing "Cyber Security Awareness Week Programme" in entire state.
Main objective of the awareness programme is to create awareness amongst the students of primary, higher secondary and colleges and through them to reach their parents/families and whole village households by roping the whole chain human relations and enriching them about the circumstances of cyber allurements and frauds being committed. Copies of pamphlets/banners etc distributed among the students of educational institutions and copies of these also attached for publication in all leading news papers for creating awareness among the general public.
On 21/10/2016 Mandi Police with the active collaboration of State Cyber Crime (CID) and CDAC organized workshops in following educational institutions of this district and following number of students participated in these workshops:-
1. DAV Centenary Public School, Mandi = 400 students
2. P.G. Govt. Vallabh College Mandi = 150 students
3. Govt. Sr. Sec. School (Boys) Mandi = 200 students
On 22/10/2016, Mandi Police with the active collaboration of State Cyber Crime (CID) and CDAC organized workshops in following educational institutions of this district and following number of students participated in these workshops:-
1. T.R. Abhilashi Memorial Institute of Engineering & Technology = 185 students
2. Jawaharlal Nehru Govt. Engineering College Sundernagar = 100 students
3. G.S.S.S. (Girls) Sundernagar = 450 students
CASE OF RAPE .
2. Case FIR No. 87/16 dated 21.10.2016 U/S 376 IPC & U/S 4 of POSCO Act has been registered in PS Dharampur on the complaint of a lady resident of Banwar Kala, PO & Sub Tehsil Dharmpur, District Mandi HP that on 21.10.2016 at about 06.00 PM she came to her home and found her minor daughter aged 15 years old missing from her home and they searched her everywhere and found her near Nohal Bawari and she told to her that at 05.30 PM Lavnish S/O Neebloo and Sunil Kumar S/O Basnta R/O Churu Ra Balh, PO Longni, Tehsil Sarkaghat, District Mandi HP raped her. Inspr Amar Singh SHO PS Dharmpur is investigating this case.
CASE OF OBSTRUCTING WAY & CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION
3. Case FIR No. 111/16 dated 21/10/2016 U/S 341, 504, 506, 34 IPC has been registered in PS BSL Colony Sundernagar on the complaint of Smt. Dumni Devi W/O Sh. Shyam Lal R/O Village Tikker, PO and Tehsil Nihri, Distt. Mandi HP that on 20/10/2016 at about 11.30 PM when she was going to home along with her husband from Nihri and reached at place Tikker then Netar Singh, Yashwant and Mahinder Singh obstructed their way and start abuse them and also threatened them with dire consequences. ASI Pushp Dev I/C PP Nihri is investigating this case.
CASE OF EXCISE ACT.
4. Case FIR No. 112/2016 dated 21-10-2016 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act has been registered in PS BSL Colony by ASI Pushap Dev I/C PP Nihari that on 21.10.2016 he was on patrolling along with other police official near Behali, during the course of patrolling he recovered 6 bottle country liquor from the possession of Bhagat Ram S/O Sh. Ramnu Ram R/O Village Behli PO Chowki Tehsil Nihri Distt Mandi HP. ASI Pushap Dev I/C PP Nihri is investigating this case.
CASE OF OBSTRUCTED WAY AND HURT,
5. Case FIR No 157/16 dated 22-10-16 U/S 341, 323 IPC has been registered in PS Gohar on the complaint of Sh. Duni Chand S/O Sh. Ghalu Ram R/O VPO and Tehsil Chachiot District Mandi that on 22-10-16 at 8.00AM he was going to his home from the his field in the mean time Satya Devi W/O Sarwjeet @ Dagu Ram obstructed his way and beat him up due to which he sustained injuries. HC Chaman Lal No 410 I/O PS Gohar is investigating this case.
CASE OF EXCISE ACT.
6. Case FIR No. 265/16 dated 21/10/16 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act has been registered in PS Sadar by ASI Anand Kishore that on 21/10/16 at 7:30PM he was on patrolling along with other police official near King City Hotel and during the course of patrolling he recovered half bottle of English wine and half bottle of country liquor from the shop of Vinod Kumar S/O Sunkki Ram R/O Pulgharat, Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Mandi HP. ASI Anand Kishore I/C PP City Mandi is investigating the case.
CASE OF SC/ST (PREVENTION OF ATROCITIES ) ACT.
7. Case FIR No. 96/16 dated 21-10-16 U/S 3(R) of SC/ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act has been registered in PS Padhar on the complaint of Smt. Binta Devi W/O Sh. Kamal Singh R/O VPO Ropa, Tehsil Padhar, Distt. Mandi HP. that on 18-10-16 her son Anil aged 8 years old was playing at home at that time one piece of stone fell down at the roof of Prem Singh S/O Ramchander R/O Nichla Ropa, PO Ropa, Distt. Mandi on this Prem Singh believes that this is as an untouchable act and he mistreated me & my family. Prem Singh demanded of a Goat for decontaminating of home. Binta Devi gave a goat to Prem Singh for decontaminating. After that Prem Singh again demanded another big Goat for decontaminating and intentionally insults with intent to humiliate them being member of Scheduled Caste with in public place. SI/SHO Vinod Thakur PS Padhar is investigating this case.
8. 239 Challans were issued under MV Act and 39,300/- was recovered and 9 Challans were issued under COPTA Act and fien Rs. 900/- was recovered and 7 Challans were issued under Mining Act and fine or Rs. 6150/- was recovered last 24 hours.