PRESS RELEASE ON 28 SEP.
CASE OF EXCISE ACT
1. Case FIR No. 89/2016 dated 27/09/2016 U/S 39 of H.P. Excise Act has been registered in P.S. Padhar by ASI Joginder Singh I.O. of P.S. Padhar that he laid nakka along with other police officials on NH 154 near Drang. During the traffic checking, 600 bottles of English wine were recovered from vehicle no HP 29A-2213. The name of driver has been Jai Singh S/O Sh. Darshan Singh R/O Village Ropa Padhar, PO Gumma, Tehsil and PS Jogindernagar, District Mandi HP. ASI Joginder Singh I/O PS Padhar is investigating this case.
CASE OF EXCISE ACT.
2. Case FIR No 145/16 Dated 27-09-16 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act 2011 has been registered in PS Gohar by ASI Om Parkash I/O PS Gohar that on 27.09.2016 he was on patrolling along with other police official at place Khyod and during the course of patrolling he recovered 2250 ML illicit liquor from the possession of Jiva Nand S/O Sh. Tholiya Ram R/O Village Moviseri, PO Chailchowk, Tehsil and PS Gohar, District Mandi HP. ASI Om Prakash I/O PS Gohar is investigation this case.
CASE OF EXCISE ACT.
3. Case FIR No 164/16 dated 27.09.2016 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act has been registered in PS Jogindernagar by Inspr. Sanjeev Kumar SHO PS Jogindernagar that he was on patrolling along with other police official near railway crossing Jogindernagar. During the course of patrolling he recovered 24 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Rakesh Kumar S/O Sh. Rattan Chand R/O Village and PO Hatsar Tehsil and PS Jwali District Kangra HP. Inspr/SHO Sanjeev Kumar is investigating this case.
CASE OF CRIMINAL TRESPASS, HURT AND INTIMIDATION
4. Case FIR No. 245/16 Dated 28-9-16 U/S 451, 323, 504, 34 IPC has been registered in PS Sundernagar on the complaint of Smt. Neelam Kumari W/O Puran Chand R/O VPO Kalahod, Tehsil Sunder Nagar, District Mandi, HP that on 27-9-16 when she was on resent his home two person namely Ajay Kumar and Puja Devi entered her court yard and beat her up due to which she sustained injuries. ASI Sharwan Kumar I/O PS Sundernagar is investigating this case.
CASE OF INDIAN FOREST ACT AND CRIMINAL TRESPASS.
5. Case FIR No146/16 dated 28-9-16 U/S 32, 33, IF Act & 447 IPC has been registered in PS Gohar on the complaint of Sh. Pieush Kumar Sharma S/O Sh Sarwan Kumar Sharma R/O H.No73/11 Purana Bazar Sunder Nagar District Mandi A/P R.F.O. Range Nachan at Bassa Tehsil Chachiot District Mandi that Sh. Nirmal Singh S/O Sh. Ganga Ram R/O Vill Saryach/Ghurah PO Jachh Tehsil Chachiot District Mandi HP has encroached Govt. land and constructed house in KH No 212/1 and 203/1 Kita 2 area 0-5-11 Bagha land in Mohal Saryach. ASI Roop Singh I/O PS Gohar is investigating this case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
6. Case FIR No. 273/16 dated 28-09-16 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered in PS Sarkaghat on the complaint of Sh Raj Kumar S/O Sh. Mehar chand R/O Village Darkalag, PO Maseran Tehsil Sarkaghat District Mandi HP he stating therein that on 28.09.2016 while he was present at his home, he heard that on accident has taken place near his home. When he reached at spot he saw that a neno car no. HP 28A7890 had fell down from road about 500 meters. Two persons namely Balam S/O Diwan Chand R/O Village Bhatoh and Ashwani Kumar S/O Dina Nath R/O Village Samsoh District Mandi have sustained injuries in this accident ASI Thakur Dass I/O PS Sarkaghat is investigating this case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT.
7. Case FIR No. 260/16 Dated 27.09.16 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered in PS Balh on the complaint of Sh. Sher Singh S/O Sh. Hari Ram Saini R/O Stoh PO Rajgarh Tehsil Balh District Mandi that on 27.09.16 when he was present at Dadour Sabji Mandi a Maruti Van No. HP 33D- 2830 came rashly from Dadour side and turned suddenly toward sabji Mandi near dador and collided with a Motor Cycle as result rider alongwith pillion rider sustained injuries. HC Rajesh Kumar No. 64 I/O PS Balh is investigating the case.
8. 231 Challans were issued under M.V. Act and fine of Rs. 33700/- was recovered and 12 Challans were issued under COTPA Act and fine of Rs. 1400 /- was recovered during last 24 hours.
For Superintendent of Police
District Mandi (HP)